ACT Mental Health Case Manager
Maintenance Technician (Part Time)
Kentucky Kandy Kitchen Supervisor
Application for Employment
Please download the employment application and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at one of our offices.
Children’s Services Service Coordinator
ID/DD Residential and Case Management Coordinator
supervision for Residential Services, Community Living Services and Respite
services. Acts as the contact for SCL Waiver services with DMR.
SCHOOL BASED THERAPIST
CSU Coordinator/Acute Care Team Clinician
This member of the Acute Care Team has responsibility to manage the day-to-day clinical and administrative operations of the Child Crisis Stabilization in addition to serving as an Acute Care Team Clinician providing treatment, education, support, consultation, and crisis intervention services within the framework of the Acute Care Team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- "Comprehend complies with all provisions of Executive Order No. 11246 of September 24, 1965, Equal Employment Opportunity as amended by E.O. 11375, "Amending Executive Order 12246 Relating to Equal Employment Opportunity," and as supplemented by regulations at 41 CFR part 60, "Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs, Equal Employment Opportunity, Department of Labor.
- Comprehend complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 U.S.C. 2000d et seq.) and all implementing regulations and executive orders.
- No person shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination in relation to activities carried out on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, disability or national origin.
- Publish a statement notifying employees that the unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensing, possession or use of a controlled substance is prohibited from Comprehend's workplace and specifying actions that will be taken against employees for violation of such prohibition.
- Establish an ongoing drug free awareness program to inform employees about:
- The dangers of drug abuse in the workplace;
- Comprehend's policy of maintaining a drug free workplace;
- Available drug counseling, rehabilitation and employee assistance programs; and
- The penalties that may be imposed upon employees for drug abuse violation.